Marital Status: Married
Residence: Via di Grottefranca, 52 – Formello (Rome), Italy
Mobile phone: +39.338.7113634
Languages: Italian mother tongue, good knowledge of English
Date of birth: 05/07/1965
E – Mail: email@example.com
- Italian Surgeon Specialized in Otolaryngology, since 1997
- First-class Honours Degree in Medicine and Surgery, at University of Rome “La Sapienza”, 1993
- 2012 Postgraduate Certificate in “ENT Qualified Expert on Sleep Disorder Breathing” – SIO (Italian ENT Society) and AIMS (Italian Sleep Medicine Association)
- Postgraduate Fellowship at “The Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital” – University College of London. The Institute of Laryngology and Otology (January-March 1995)
- 1998-2000 Volunteer doctor in Forlanini Hospital (Rome) – ENT Department.
- 1995 – 1998 took part in the institution of the “Center for the Study and Therapy of Sleep Desorder Breathing” coordinated by Prof. Maurizio Saponara and Prof. Mario Fabiani, (ENT Department – Policlinico Umberto I – University of Rome “La Sapienza
- 1998 – 2000 promoter and implementer of “Center for the Study and Therapy of Snoring and Sleep Apnea Syndrome” in ENT Department of San-Camillo-Forlanini Hospital (Rome).
- Since 1997 Free-lance ENT Specialist with professional assignments in private and affiliated with the National Health System hospital and outpatient clinic in Rome (Israelitish Hospital, San Raffaele, Città di Roma Private Clinic, European Hospital, Paideia, Artemisia Lab).
- 2015 Winner of the AIOLP Award (Italian Association Otolaryngologist Free Professionals) – Poster “The IT management of the ENT outpatient clinic” – XIV National AIOLP Congress – Perugia, September 2015.
- 2013 Fouder of PASITEA – Experts in the treatment of Sleep Disorders – First multidisciplinary center in Rome.
About 100 conferences, meeting, congress, corse, including:
- 1995 “Nasal Plastic and Septal Surgery”, University College of London, the Institute of Laryngology and Otology. Theoretical-practical course of functional and aesthetic nose surgery (Tutor: Tony R. Bull, FRCS).
- 1999 “III° Residential Course of Sleep Medicine, Bertinoro (Forlì). Theoretical-practical course organized by A.I.M.S. (Italian Association of Sleep Medicine). (Course director: prof. Fabio Cirignotta)
- 1999 “I° Residential Theoretical and Practical Course of ENT Snoring Surgery”, Pierantoni Hospital, (Forlì). (Course director: prof. Claudio Vicini).
- 2001 “Intensive Practical Course in Dissective Anatomy & Operations of Obstructive Respiratoru Disorders in Sleep”-(Simple Snoring, UARS, OSAS) – Residential Course Service d’Anatomie, Universitè Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium).
- 2004 “XXII Course Andrea Vesalius – Full-Immersion Practical Course of Surgical Anatomy and Operative Techniques: Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery. Residential Course. Service d’Anatomie, Universitè Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium). (Course directors: prof. Paolo Castelnuovo, prof. Pietro Nicolai).
- 2006 “1st Practical Course with Remote and Residencial Learning”. Morgagni–Pierantoni Hospital, Forlì. ENT department. (Course director: prof. Claudio Vicini).
- 2008 Speacker at the “Ist International WORKSHOP on Sleep-Endoscopy”. Morgagni–Pierantoni Hospital, Forlì. ENT department. (Course director: prof. Claudio Vicini).
- 2011 “EOS RDS – Continuous and Integrated Training for the Qualified Doctor in Sleep Respiratory Disorders”. One-year residencial and remote course. (Course directors: prof. Claudio Vicini, Prof. Michele De Benedetto).
- 2011 “International Dissection Course-Sleep Disordered Breathing-Surgical oriented hands on”. Vienna (Course director: prof. Claudio Vicini).
- Since 2008 Scientific Manager, Speacker, Tutor or Moderator in Courses and Conferences, especially in the context of Snoring and Sleep Apnea.
Author of scientific publications, including:
Zaimi I., Di Fulvio F., Borgognone A., Gherardini G.: A safe and inexpensive technique for turbinate cauterization surgery. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017 Jun.
- Since 1999 performer of 3000 operations as first ENT surgeon
FOCUS: Diagnosis and Treatment of Snoring and Sleep Apnea Syndrome,
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
– Associazione Italiana Otorinolaringoiatri Libero-Professionisti (A.I.O.L.P.)
– Associazione Italiana di Medicina del Sonno (A.I.M.S.)
– Società Italiana di Otorinolaringoiatria (S.I.O.)
- Artemisia Lab Panigea – Via delle Cave, 84 Tel.: 06 7844341
- USI – Axalab – Via Eschilo, 191 Tel: 06 5098241
- Studio Medico Formello – Via Roma, 3 (Formello) Tel: 338 7113634
- Studio Medico Mirabello – Via Carlo Mirabello, 23 Tel.: 338 7113634
- Studio Medico Gran Pavese – Viale Cesare Pavese, 100/E Tel.: 338 7113634
- Speciality: Otorinolaringoiatria